Middle School Gathering
The Middle School Gathering is a highly interactive experience for youth in grades 6-8 and their adult leaders. Each year, the MSG lasts only approximately 31 hours, but the memories last a lifetime.
Why does the Middle School Gathering happen? A group of adult leaders recently answered that question with these statements:
- "Connections to the larger church happen."
- "It’s leadership development for the young people."
- "It’s easy to participate."
- "Groups are fortified and experiences get taken back home."
- "A community is created where everyone can be in God’s love."
- "All are outside their comfort zones, so people can be authentic with each other."
- "Youth get to practice independence and learn life lessons together in a safe place."
- "The MSG grows the “faith web” for each youth with additional caring adults."
Staff & Ministry Contacts:
Director of Faith Formation